We offer a complete line of commercial central vacuum systems for a variety applications.
Here are just a few of the commercial applications that can use a commercial central vacuum:
Hospitals • Nursing homes • Restaurants • Department stores • Hotels and motels • Aircraft plants • Electronics • Confectioners • Theaters • Funeral homes • Schools at all levels • Dormitories, fraternity and sorority houses • Condominiums • Government and military buildings • Chemical, fertilizer, and plastics plants • Barber and beauty shops • Service stations • Dental offices • Veterinary clinics
Specialized applications can be “clean rooms” where precision components are assembled–such as missile and flight instruments–anywhere that dust cannot be tolerated either for quality control reasons or safety reasons. Our vacuums do not support heavy material handling. They are for specialty applications and general cleaning.
VacuMaid Commercial Power Units are for stationary installation and will permit one or two operators to clean simultaneously when using 30 to 40 feet of hose of 1-1/2 inch diameter. Typical VacuMaid Systems include a number of outlets in the facility to be cleaned at a ratio of one inlet for every 700 square foot of floor space. Using standard 30 ft. hoses, valves are placed approximately 46 feet apart. The Power Unit is located some distance away from the area cleaned and provides quiet, powerful suction to remove dirt and debris from the area cleaned.
- Increase efficiency and save manhours in your business
- A VacuMaid system decreases your cleaning costs, improves working conditions, reduces plant maintenance, removes dust and allergens, and reduces fire and explosion hazards.
- It can salvage raw materials; systems can be adapted to recovery of spilled materials, or for unloading containers of dry materials, in addition to routine cleaning jobs.
- Central collection system can be built to store several different materials conveyed from widely separated areas of the plant.
- The VacuMaid power unit and collection center can be remotely located, out of sight and sound. No annoying noise to disturb workers or customers. No electrical cords to tangle into machinery or for workers to trip over. No bulky unit to drag around. Airflow is powerful enough for effective cleaning from several inlets at the same time.
- You see only the hose, the wand, and the proper cleaning attachment. The airtight PVC vacuum tubing connects conveniently planned inlets throughout the facility to a dust collection canister.
- Maintenance personnel can vacuum around cutting machines, drill presses, storage rooms, key punch machines …from front offices through the facility.
- A VacuMaid system actually picks up and exhausts dust outdoors; portable vacuums only stir it up and redistribute it. The old cycle of dust rise and fall is stopped. Dust is handled only once and exhausted outside. Fugitive dust that usually escapes other cleaning methods is captured and eliminated.
- Broken glass, nails, metal shavings, things you wouldn’t normally tackle with a broom and dustpan, are simple with a VacuMaid system. Just put the nozzle down and ZIP, it’s powered away on a stream of air
- Overhead cleaning, usually difficult and expensive, is reduced to routine procedure with VacuMaid’s specially designed extension wand and vacuum tools.
For more information about obtaining a commercial central vacuum system please contact us. We assist in planning and designing these systems.
Auto body – Sanding, Detailing and Cleaning
Restaurants – Wet Pick-Up and General Cleaning
Barber/Beauty Salons – Hair pickup and General Cleaning
Nail Boutique – Dremel grinding and General Cleaning
Office Buildings – General Cleaning
Hotels – General Cleaning
Movie Theaters – General Cleaning
Bakery – General Cleaning and Cleaning Flour with static hose
Church – General Cleaning of large areas
Dr. Office/Dentist – General Cleaning
Dry Cleaners – General Cleaning and Equipment Cleaning
Optical Lens Manufacturer – Used in grinding and production of lenses & General Cleaning
Pharmaceutical – General Cleaning & Vacuuming Compounding Stations
Rental Car Company – Vacuuming Cars and General Cleaning
Veterinary Clinic / Animal Hospital
- Increase cleaning efficiency. Decrease cleaning costs, improve working conditions, remove dust and allergens.
- Can be located remotely so noise does not disturb workers or customers. Vacuuming can be done during business hours without disturbing normal work routines.
- Great for “clean room” where precision components are assembled – such as missile and flight instruments – or anywhere dust cannot be tolerated either for quality control purposes or safety reasons.
- Large 55 gallon drum dirt canisters for high volume dirt containment
- Commercial pumps for extreme power and mulit-user cleaning
- Commercial grade cleaning tools
Overview of our Commercial Systems
Multiple Users – 1500 Series
We offer several 10 hp commercial central vacuum systems. Our commercial systems can be used in a variety of applications including; restaurants, office buildings, hotels, auto body, and more. The 10 hp pumps only allow for multiple users to be cleaning at a time. The 1500 series is a long life motor that allows for frequent cleaning.
CR1526 – 10 hp Commercial System – Multiple user, Sanding Only
The 10hp power pump can be used with the DC2600 for vacuuming up fine dust in an auto body shop. This dirt can not be used for general cleaning. Multiple users can use the vacuum at the same time. The CR1526 comes with a primary and secondary filter. The DC2600 is the primary filter and the DC1603 is the secondary filter.
CR1525 – 10 hp Commercial System – Multiple users, General Cleaning
The 10hp power pump can be used for general cleaning by multiple users at the same time. This commercial systems can be used in a variety of applications including; office buildings, hotels, and more. The CR1525 comes with a primary and secondary filter. The DC2530 is the primary filter and the DC1603 is the secondary filter.
Single User – 1400 Series
We offer several 5 hp commercial central vacuum systems. Our commercial systems can be used in a variety of applications including; restaurants, office buildings, hotels, auto body, and more. The 5 hp pumps only allow for a single user to be cleaning at a time. The CR1400 series is a long life induction motor that allows for frequent and extended cleaning.
5 hp Commercial Systems – Single User, Small Capacity
The CR1453 (3 phase) and CR1451 (Single Phase) 5hp power pumps with the DC1240 provides a much longer life than our standard residential systems. This is what makes them better for places that clean more often. This system can be used in a wide variety of applications for general cleaning. It only allows for a single user to clean at a time. The DC1240 primary filter and DC500 secondary filter come with the CR1450 series. The dirt capacity is 38 quarts in the DC1240 and 27 quarts in the DC500. If you need a larger capacity for a single user system, we would recommend the CR1460 series.
5 hp Commercial Systems – Single User, Large Capacity
The 5hp pump with the CR1461 (single phase) or CR1463 (3 phase) provides a much longer life than our standard residential systems. This is what makes them better for places that clean more often. This system can be used in a wide variety of applications for general cleaning and for auto body sanding. It only allows for a single user to clean at a time. This unit allows for much larger dirt capacity. The primary filter has a capacity of 24 gallons and the secondary filter has a capacity of 27 quarts.
S3600T – Light Commercial 2 User System
SR38 – Clean Rooms
DC1100 – Cyclonic funnel with standpipe with secondary with 3 foam filters.
DC1200 – Cyclonic funnel primary, standpipe secondary, 27 quarts.
DC1240 – Cyclonic funnel primary, standpipe secondary, 38 quarts.
DC1400 – Cyclonic funnel primary, standpipe secondary, 24 gallons.
DC1633 – Cyclonic action, baffle, & safety screen, 33 gallons
DC2530 – Cyclonic action, baffle, & safety screen, 15 gallons
DC2600 – Five stage cyclonic with gate valve, 15 gallons.
[/column] [column width=”1/3″ place=”none” ]
DC1602/1603 – High efficiency 4-layer filter bag
DC750 – High efficiency disposable paper cartridge filter, filter area 37 sq. ft
DC500 – Hepa filter bag, 27 quarts
Tubing, Fittings, Misc. Accessories
Wet Pick Ups and Interceptors
Industrial and Commercial Tools
Inlet Valves and Backup Plates
3″ Pipe and Fittings
Plastic Fittings and Tubing
Schedule 40 Plastic Fitting & Accessory Valves
Animal Care Tools
Download full CommercialVacuum Catalog. [Download not found](pdf)
Download Guide to Commercial System Design PDF [Download not found]